Skip to main content
It's been a long time, and as always the HYIP market has moved on substantially, players have come and gone at a faster pace than I'm sure they have in times past.

So where does this leave me?

Well actually in a good position, frankly the HYIPs themselves have been a bit of a disaster. I realised I was joining HYIPs too late in the day...when I thought they were safe, but in reality, I was joining them after the big rush, and therefore was there at the point their income levelled off, and therefore as they got bored.

My other site "investments" have been the real winner though....DonkeyMails and wjob particularly. wjob still takes forever to earn cash, but you do get there, and then there's $6 in the account to play with. DonkeyMails has been the real winner though. I took a look into my profile and realised I hadn't switched on all areas of interest, so I wasn't getting the full range of banners and links to click on. More links equals more cash ;) ... and DonkeyMails has a low payout threshold.

One thing while we're on the subject of DonkeyMails. They're an older player in the market, but they live on a stable piece of ground, you only get to earn if an advertiser has paid for you to click on links...so they're very unlikely to vanish...as a result, and they good reputation, they've got a huge member base, and this has slowed payouts down.

They still try to payout once a month, but it can slip a little...but hey, who cares? This is one of the most stable earners I've had...so I'm happy just to be getting paid!

So as for the future...I think I'm going to get a lot more involved in ptc (paid-to-click) sites. Similar sites to DonkeyMails...they're a loads of them out there....I joined YouRoMail for this...but it turns out that they have few paid links, so it's not one I'd recommend really. Actually, maybe I should start a list here of ones to join...I'll look into that!

Anyway, just go do some clicking... things are really looking up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Investing nothing to get something

If its ok with you, I might just share a new challenge I'm putting on myself. I've got a small amount invested at http://passiveprofits.net/ . Darwin, the Admin at Passive Profits, is a really decent chap, very honest and hard working. This said, the HYIP market that he uses to make his community money, is all over the place at the moment, so my $55 isn't growing much! But that's no problem, this is "fun money", I'm investing for enjoyment here, not need. So the latest challenge....as the title may suggest, I'm going to make something (equal to my input into Passive Profits...so $55) out of nothing...zip....zero...$0. Well, it's all for fun, so I'm once again going to be putting my money into the HYIP world...and frankly may well never see it again...but hey! This is for fun! Oh, that little bit about starting with zero....that's right....I'm going to make my money from these silly sites that give you free money for surveys, registratio

Invested!

ok, so I have a confession. I'm not as clever as I thought. I forgot about the e-gold fees, and hence i needed a bit more surfing. 2 days later, I have enough to cover the fee too...so I've done it...yes really. Last night I got wjob to pay me my $10 (+a bit more) in e-gold...and it came through today to my e-gold account. I then went to CobexTrade and within 5 minutes of sending the gold, it was there in my new account! So I'm setup there now. In theory I'm planning to leave all profits to compound for the full 180 days. This is more risky (and very unlike me!) but i have to get this gold growing....and with a safety net needed, I'm still surfing with wjob...you just never know! Without compounding, I would have been looking at a growth to $30 by the end of the 180 days. But with the compounding I'm looking at a staggering $84-$120 in 180 days! That's enough to start spreading the risk with some other HYIPs! That would be a very very good start. Will keep y

Get paid to use Yahoo Search Engine!

Wow, well I knew one of these days that I'm come across a good money maker that I'd missed. Well this is that moment. Rather tragically, I came across MySearchFunds.com some years back and ignored it (I forget why, but I wasn't on my quest for money making ideas back then). Well MySearchFunds.com, which has now changed its name to Homepage Friends (a rather naff name change if you ask me), pays you to search the web. This used to be through Google, but they have recently switched over to Yahoo as their search provider. But nothing really changes. You goto your search page (set as your homepage for ease) e.g. mine is: http://www.myhpf.co.uk/mypage.asp?OrgID=87564 All the then have to do is use the search box to search with Yahoo. The results are no different to Yahoo's normal results, and you end up with about 2.4p (that's about $0.048) per search. At the rate I'm going, I'll have about £250 ($500) this year from the site... that makes my quest for